A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Walter Schuster MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Michael Schuster has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schuster practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Hematologists.