A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shelton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shelton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Michael Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shelton practices Family Medicine near Morro Bay, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Morro Bay Primary Care Doctors.