A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spangler, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spangler, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from SOC : American College of Physicians. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spangler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Penrose Main Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Spangler DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Michael Spangler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Spangler practices Internal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists.