A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stevens, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Stevens MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Michael Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stevens practices Rheumatology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Rheumatologists.