A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
- Modesto Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Michael Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.