A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
- Modesto Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Michael Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.