A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sullivan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Sullivan MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sullivan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.