Learn more about Dr. Michael Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Sullivan practice?
Dr. Michael Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Frankenmuth, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians.