A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Sullivan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.