A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sullivan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sullivan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Frankenmuth, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians.