A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sweeney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Sweeney MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Michael Sweeney has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sweeney practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.