Dr. Michael Taylor Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Taylor?

Posted on December 24th, 2015

The best Dr. In PC. Him and he's staff are awesome. Thank you so much for taking care of my little one!!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I think Dr. Taylor is a very good Doctor. He knows what he is doing. The staff is very nice also.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on February 1st, 2015

We love Dr. Taylor. Wonderful Dr. Highly recommend.

The best pediatric Surgeon!

Posted on June 19th, 2014

Absolutely love this office! Not only is Dr Taylor wonderful but his staff is amazing as well!! We've been coming with my son since he was six months old to figure out the best time to do the procedure and Dr Taylor has remembered us every time we come in and we are scheduled for my sons surgery in a week. Scared because he will be completely under anesthesia but hopeful this will turn out great and we can put this behind us!! I'm sure that Dr Taylor well do an amazing job!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I remember barely awake after surgery and notice him sitting in the chair beside me asking me how I felt but the rest of it is foggy just waking up after being out he has a great doctor very caring ...... .

Posted on April 17th, 2012

My twin boys were born almost three months premature, and one needed surgery to repair two hernias. I found Dr. Taylor to be an excellent doctor, caring and professional. He spent time with us in the hospital prior to the surgery explaining what he would do and answering my questions. He spoke with me again after the procedure, and scheduled our follow up appointment then. The nurses at the hospital (who saved my sons' lives and whose opinions I value) all say he is a perfectionist and has high standards, which perhaps comes off as cocky but as long as he can back that attitude up with excellent care, it's fine by me.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr. Taylor may or may not be a good surgeon - we won't find out because he spent the first 15 minutes of my visit yelling at me because I consulted another physician before him.

Pretty Good

Posted on January 25th, 2011

My daughter was born 5 weeks premature and needed surgery immediately after delivery. A week later she had one other surgery. He did an excellent job, even larger hospitals were impressed with his work. He does seem arrogant and cocky, but he's the only pediatric surgeon between PC and Tally or Pensacola. He is very nice and cares, but is so busy that if you have a question you have to call his office to wait for them to hear from him before you get a response. When I was waiting for him to answer my questions he set up a walk-in time for me the very next day to go over any questions I had. He has good follow-up and tries to explain things as best as he can and he answered any questions I had.

Posted on August 30th, 2016