Dr. Michael Weinberger MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Angeles, CA

1.8

September 2nd, 2015
Worthless doctor with a giant ego
This doctor is horrible. He wouldnt listen to anything I had to say my entire visit. He would interrupt me and when i tried to tell him about my experiences regarding my problem he would tell me i was wrong. He also gave me a vaginal exam with no female chaperone. That is againt Kaiser policy. He offered me no help whatsoever and he had no interest in helping me with my pelvic pain. He made me feel like I didn't matter. Awful experience.

June 24th, 2013
Not a very trusting MD that lost my vaginal photos and medical records
I gave Dr. Weinberger medical records and photos regarding a complication that Kaiser tried very hard to covering up. Dr. Weinberger denied I gave medical records and a CD with photos to him. I gave Dr. Weinberger the medical records in front of a witness and I recorded and documented this as well. On top of being molested by an MD at WH, this MD added to my trauma. I contacted the local Sheriff Dept and FBI and reported this incident to them. I would not trust this MD. Dr. Weinberger also controlled the outcomes of tests and surgery. What do I mean by this? He would do a test on me and not put the results in my medical record. He also controlled the outcomes of my surgery by saying the left side was the right side and the right side was the left side. The loose foreign object in my pelvis was shaped like an "S" inside me and it felt like I was being tortured physically and emotionally. Dr. Weinberger was more than happy to toss this patient under a bus. I dislike this MD and I do not trust him. My vise to you is: Bring a witness and tape recorder to document every word that he says and how he says it to you. And if you give him medical records and photos document it and report it if he looses them.