Dr. Michael Weiss Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Weiss?

Horrible Experience

Posted on October 26th, 2016

If you want to be treated with any respect, stay away from Dr. Weiss. I waited in the room for at least 40 minutes, only for him to blow me off in under 5 minutes. He explained nothing to me, and he claimed he couldn't understand why I would be in any pain. Essentially, he made it sound like I was making everything up. Do yourself a favor and seek professional help from someone who would actually care about you.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I meet a lot of people in my profession and have heard a lot of results of total knee replacement, good and bad. Dr. Weiss performed a total knee replacement on me about 3 years ago. I have had no problems at all with my new knee. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss. I would trust no other doctor. I thank God everyday for Dr. Weiss.

Profanity is not allowed , so Iim sure u get my point

Posted on December 13th, 2013

All I can say is stay away from this jerk

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Worst DR ever! So rude and degrading! I say in the room for almost an hour before he came in. I had a workmans comp case, I must be garbage because that's how he made me feel! I have been released a month, had to go back because my knee was swollen and bruised. His words the 2 minutes he seen me.... I can't offer you anything else we are done, have a good day! He is so arrogant and awful! Do not go to him ever!

Why is this man a doctor??

Posted on February 7th, 2013

This man is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have ever run into. I took the time and effort to travel a distance to see this "specialist" in hopes that he could diagnose my knee problems. Well, the office visit totalled 5 minutes, and I receieved no answers at all. He made me feel upset and insignificant and when I asked for clear explanations or examples of what he thought was wrong with my knees, he brushed it off as simple arthritis and told me to go home. I had already seen another doctor about this and she thought it was tendonitis or maybe a cartilage tear, since I had a fall. Well, Dr. Weiss's only answer to all my questions was "I am the doctor here, not you", or "because I am the doctor, that's why." He said he didn't need to explain anything to me because I should not question his authority as a doctor. I asked how he diagnosed my knee without any tests and he replied "How do I know you aren't Chinese?". This guy is a real jerk. Stay away!

Posted on September 1st, 2017