Dr. Michael Weiss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 26th, 2016
Horrible Experience
If you want to be treated with any respect, stay away from Dr. Weiss. I waited in the room for at least 40 minutes, only for him to blow me off in under 5 minutes. He explained nothing to me, and he claimed he couldn't understand why I would be in any pain. Essentially, he made it sound like I was making everything up. Do yourself a favor and seek professional help from someone who would actually care about you.

February 10th, 2015
I meet a lot of people in my profession and have heard a lot of results of total knee replacement, good and bad. Dr. Weiss performed a total knee replacement on me about 3 years ago. I have had no problems at all with my new knee. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss. I would trust no other doctor. I thank God everyday for Dr. Weiss.

December 12th, 2013
Profanity is not allowed , so Iim sure u get my point
All I can say is stay away from this jerk

December 4th, 2013
Worst DR ever! So rude and degrading! I say in the room for almost an hour before he came in. I had a workmans comp case, I must be garbage because that's how he made me feel! I have been released a month, had to go back because my knee was swollen and bruised. His words the 2 minutes he seen me.... I can't offer you anything else we are done, have a good day! He is so arrogant and awful! Do not go to him ever!

February 6th, 2013
Why is this man a doctor??
This man is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have ever run into. I took the time and effort to travel a distance to see this "specialist" in hopes that he could diagnose my knee problems. Well, the office visit totalled 5 minutes, and I receieved no answers at all. He made me feel upset and insignificant and when I asked for clear explanations or examples of what he thought was wrong with my knees, he brushed it off as simple arthritis and told me to go home. I had already seen another doctor about this and she thought it was tendonitis or maybe a cartilage tear, since I had a fall. Well, Dr. Weiss's only answer to all my questions was "I am the doctor here, not you", or "because I am the doctor, that's why." He said he didn't need to explain anything to me because I should not question his authority as a doctor. I asked how he diagnosed my knee without any tests and he replied "How do I know you aren't Chinese?". This guy is a real jerk. Stay away!