A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Whitworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitworth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wesley Whitworth DO is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Whitworth practice?
- Dr. Michael Whitworth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Whitworth practices Dermatology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Wyandotte Dermatologists.