Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Mary on Feb 2nd, 2015

A very down to earth, approachable young doctor with talented hands and intelligence!

Worthless show details Worthless
by Brad on Jan 25th, 2015

This doctor is worthless. Treated me for a condition he THOUGHT I had rather than doing a biopsy. I was misdiagnosed and his treatment protocol just messed me up more. Don't waste your time on this moron. Go to a naturopath. Your body will thank you.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by blessyourheart on May 28th, 2013

Dr Whitworth is a wonderful dr that actually seems to care about the comfort and care of his patients. I was able to get an apt very quickly (unheard of in a specialist!) and was given quick relief for a very bothersome condition. Thank you and all of your wonderful staff! I highly recommend Dr Whitworth!

May 15th, 2013

Staff and doctors are very pleasant and caring. A pleasure to have an office care as much as they do. Would highly recommend

Really great surgeon show details Really great surgeon
by Andrea on May 15th, 2013

My mother had a skin cancer removed by Dr. Whitworth and he was awesome! First, he does the surgery right in the Wyandotte office. No going to the hospital! You are in comfortable room with a television. She felt no pain and had no problems after the surgery. He even called her that night and asked her how she felt and if she needed anything. Once her would healed, she looked like she had a face lift. It was flawless! My mother was happy with her visit and she continues to see him for other skin concerns!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 9th, 2013

Even though I waited 20 minutes, it was well worth the wait. Since he does alot of skin cancer surgeries, I wanted to see someone that was good. He came highly reccommended. He didn't make me reschedule to do a skin biopsy and the nurse actually gave me a cell phone number to call with questions. Dr. Whitworth is well worth the wait.

Very professional and kind show details Very professional and kind
Feb 18th, 2012

He takes time and explains everything.

Wonderful results with Dr. Whitworth show details Wonderful results with Dr. Whitworth
by Citysearch User on Jul 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Whitworths` for about 3 months now, and my skin has changed dramatically. I had very bad acne, but since receiv...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com