Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolfe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wolfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wolfe practice?
Dr. Michael Wolfe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vinton, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.