A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolfe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wolfe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Wolfe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wolfe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons.