Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolfe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wolfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Wolfe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolfe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolfe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vinton, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.