Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wolff practice?
Dr. Michael Wolff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists.