A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Wolff MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists.