Dr. Michael Wolff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wolff?

April 12th, 2017

Great Bedside manner.

January 27th, 2017

One of the Best Docs Around!

I've seen many doctors over the years unfortunately and I have ALWAYS had a bad experience but not with Dr. WOLFF! Great Doc, Great Man!!!!!

September 23rd, 2016

The most professional and dedicated physician I have ever known

Dr. Wolff is one of the most caring individuals I have come across. I developed a terrible case of plantar fasciitis in my right heel. I went to see Dr. Wolff and he took the time to get to know me, my habits (hiking), pain levels, "fears" (injections), etc. After a cortisone shot proved inaffective, we decided on going through the "Platelet Rich Plasma' therapy (PRP).....and knowing my intolerance of pain with injections, he also performed what is called a tibial block injection....making it so I had absolutely no pain with the PRP injections. need less to say, I am on my way to recovery and hoping to be back to hiking within the next few weeks. Dr. Wolff is an amazing physician, an amazing individual, and one who I strongly recommend!

October 1st, 2015

Haven;t seen him for 2 years but he curedc my pain for a long time. Time to go back now.

January 16th, 2015

I waited over 2 hours to get in before being taken back to see one of the medical students. Seems like they overbook patients and are disorganized... Would avoid seeing him if possible. Bad experience.

September 24th, 2013

The Best

Dr. Wolff is one of the most capable Doctors I have every experienced. I appreciate how much he listens and truly investigates your issues to get to the root cause of the problems. He shows and explains the results of all tests, including radiological. Furthermore he described issues and solutions in terms the lay person can understand. Dr. Wolff personally coordinated a treatment plan with my Orthopedic Dr. which saved me from more invasive surgical treatment. He is an above and beyond professions. If you have pain; Dr. Wolff is your answer. BTW, he is busy so sometimes he does runs a bit late-he is worth waiting for! If you have pain-he is your guy. Just the best!

April 14th, 2011

Office waits are ridiculous

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff every month for 2 years. The first appointment I had with him I had to wait over 3 hours to see him.Subsequent visits have required no less than a 45 minute wait, and that is usually the amount of time it takes before being taken back to see one of his med students. Dr. Wolf takes another 15 or 20 minutes before arriving. Booking his first appointment of the day won't help you to get in to see him faster, as he triple books appointments.He is a capable doctor, but if you need a prescription for a controlled substance, which most pain medications are, good luck in managing that prescription. His phone system immediately puts you into a voice mail, after having to listen to a lengthy message in 2 languages in its entirety. His P.A., Lindsey, treats you like an addict and makes you feel like you're trying to pull a fast one on her. The whole process gets really really old if you've had to live with this scenario for 2 years. It's more waiting on his staff. If I had a job, there is no way I could be a patient of Dr. Wolff.As a Doctor, Wolff is exceptional. He is caring and knows his stuff. I just wish that he and his staff respected his patients time, as we have respected his.

April 6th, 2011

He is the best

Dr. Wolf is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors. I have ever been to. His staff is wonderful and goes out of their way to take care of their patients. I do have to wait on occasion but his care is well worth the wait and I have been to many other doctors that have much longer waits. I highly recommend him to anyone with pain issues. He is thorough, patient and very knowledgeable.

March 31st, 2011

Very personable an through

I was shocked to see that someone said that Dr Wolff was rude. He has been very pleasant which I've found other doctors I saw for the same issue were not. He was very through. He helped me understand how my back worked, how it was structured and the nature of my injury. He also explained each step of the treatment he was going to provide and my expected outcome. I would highly recommend him. All of his staff were also pleasant and professional.

March 10th, 2011

The best bide-side manner of any doctor in the Valley

Dr. Wolff is the most understand and personalble doctor that I have ever meet. He is smart, knows his stuff and does try to you do somethig (procedure) unless it is truly needed.

November 16th, 2010

Very Rude

My experience with Dr Wolf left me feeling very taken advantage of. As I was sitting in the exam chair crying I was told that I have nothing wrong with me at all.(or at least nothing that he would treat at this point in his career) He offered me no comfort or compassion. I heard such good things about him as a doctor and was so excited to finally find a doctor that could diagnose and help me begin the healing process. Instead I was sent our the door after driving almost 40 miles and paying a specialist copay. Of course I still had no answers..All I had was one rude doctors opinion that my injury was all in my head and I should get over it. Thanks Dr Wolf I am so glad that I waited my time with you..

June 1st, 2010

Police Officer

Unfortunately I have had previous experience with several doctors in the valley due to injuries on and off duty, and I can honestly say I am glad to now know about Dr. Wolff and his office. Not only has Dr. Wolff had the best bed-side manner, his staff also seem to appreciate working with Dr. Wolff and their attitudes reflect toward their patients.