Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Southwest Spine & Sports
9913 N 95th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-860-8998
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  The Best  |  show details
by Kathy Campbell on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Wolff is one of the most capable Doctors I have every experienced. I appreciate how much he listens and truly investigates your issues to get to the root cause of the problems. He shows and explains the results of all tests, including radiological. Furthermore he described issues and solutions in terms the lay person can understand. Dr. Wolff personally coordinated a treatment plan with my Orthopedic Dr. which saved me from more invasive surgical treatment. He is an above and beyond professions. If you have pain; Dr. Wolff is your answer. BTW, he is busy so sometimes he does runs a bit late-he is worth waiting for! If you have pain-he is your guy. Just the best!

|  excellent Physician and very professional  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I am retired general surgeon and respect Dr Wolff for his professional manner in dealing with patients in this most difficult area of medical practice. I long felt that some patients abuse the medical practitioners....until I started getting neck and back pains when I was 65. I am embarassed by those old views...Dr. Wolff transends any of that and is very pragmatic in his disposition. He is the real deal....as they say. His RF ablations are spot on....He knows his practice well.John

|  Office waits are ridiculous  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff every month for 2 years. The first appointment I had with him I had to wait over 3 hours to see him.Subsequent visits have required no less than a 45 minute wait, and that is usually the amount of time it takes before being taken back to see one of his med students. Dr. Wolf takes another 15 or 20 minutes before arriving. Booking his first appointment of the day won't help you to get in to see him faster, as he triple books appointments.He is a capable doctor, but if you need a prescription for a controlled substance, which most pain medications are, good luck in managing that prescription. His phone system immediately puts you into a voice mail, after having to listen to a lengthy message in 2 languages in its entirety. His P.A., Lindsey, treats you like an addict and makes you feel like you're trying to pull a fast one on her. The whole process gets really really old if you've had to live with this scenario for 2 years. It's more waiting on his staff. If I had a job, there is no way I could be a patient of Dr. Wolff.As a Doctor, Wolff is exceptional. He is caring and knows his stuff. I just wish that he and his staff respected his patients time, as we have respected his.

|  He is the best  |  show details
by Chris T. on Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Wolf is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors. I have ever been to. His staff is wonderful and goes out of their way to take care of their patients. I do have to wait on occasion but his care is well worth the wait and I have been to many other doctors that have much longer waits. I highly recommend him to anyone with pain issues. He is thorough, patient and very knowledgeable.

|  Very personable an through  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

I was shocked to see that someone said that Dr Wolff was rude. He has been very pleasant which I've found other doctors I saw for the same issue were not. He was very through. He helped me understand how my back worked, how it was structured and the nature of my injury. He also explained each step of the treatment he was going to provide and my expected outcome. I would highly recommend him. All of his staff were also pleasant and professional.

|  The best bide-side manner of any doctor in the Valley  |  show details
by Kim. P on Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Wolff is the most understand and personalble doctor that I have ever meet. He is smart, knows his stuff and does try to you do somethig (procedure) unless it is truly needed.

|  Very Rude  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

My experience with Dr Wolf left me feeling very taken advantage of. As I was sitting in the exam chair crying I was told that I have nothing wrong with me at all.(or at least nothing that he would treat at this point in his career) He offered me no comfort or compassion. I heard such good things about him as a doctor and was so excited to finally find a doctor that could diagnose and help me begin the healing process. Instead I was sent our the door after driving almost 40 miles and paying a specialist copay. Of course I still had no answers..All I had was one rude doctors opinion that my injury was all in my head and I should get over it. Thanks Dr Wolf I am so glad that I waited my time with you..

|  Police Officer  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Unfortunately I have had previous experience with several doctors in the valley due to injuries on and off duty, and I can honestly say I am glad to now know about Dr. Wolff and his office. Not only has Dr. Wolff had the best bed-side manner, his staff also seem to appreciate working with Dr. Wolff and their attitudes reflect toward their patients.

|  Great Doctor High energy and very caring  |  show details
by Cathy C on Oct 20th, 2009

I met Dr. Wolff through a friend who referred me to him. I found him to be knowledgeable and very caring. He helped me immensely,

|  show details
by Cheryl on Jul 4th, 2009

This is a doctor who truly cares about the pain his patients are going through and will give all options in dealing with the pain. He is genius, in my opinion and very caring. Never makes you feel rushed during an appointment. I love this doctor, he has done wonders for me.