A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Young DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Young practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.