A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wachs, Associate Professor of Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wachs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wachs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Wachs MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Michael Wachs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wachs practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.