A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wachs, Associate Professor of Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wachs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wachs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Wachs practice?
Dr. Michael Wachs practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.