Learn more about Dr. Michael Wack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Wack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wack practice?
- Dr. Michael Wack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Surgeons.