A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wack is Good. Dr. Wack has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wack practice?
Dr. Michael Wack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Newburyport Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Wack, Dr. Micheal Wack, Dr. Michel Wack, Dr. Mickey Wack, Dr. Miguel Wack, Dr. Mike Wack