A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Wack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wack practice?
- Dr. Michael Wack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Newburyport Surgeons.