A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waddell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Waddell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Waddell MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Michael Waddell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waddell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Franklin, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Endocrinologists.