Learn more about Dr. Michael Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waddell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waddell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Waddell MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Michael Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waddell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.