A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddick
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Waddick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waddick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Waddick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Waddick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Waddick practice?
- Dr. Michael Waddick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waddick practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.