A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waddick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Waddick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waddick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Waddick practice?
Dr. Michael Waddick practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Waddick, Dr. Micheal Waddick, Dr. Michel Waddick, Dr. Mickey Waddick, Dr. Miguel Waddick, Dr. Mike Waddick