A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddick
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waddick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Waddick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Waddick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Waddick practice?
- Dr. Michael Waddick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waddick practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.