A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wagner MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Wagner practice?
- Dr. Michael Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wagner practices Pathology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Pathologists.