Dr. Michael Wahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wahl?

October 17th, 2017

Love Dr Wahl. We need more Drs like him who care,

I was at Skyridge hospital from another medical issue when 2 Drs were concerned to put a stent. Dr Wald look at my family history and said what choice do we have and did the procedure with no problems. I told him I still had some issue and after time he stayed with me on my concerns. He ordered a tilt table test and discovered disautonomia and I have been good since. We moved to 2 other states and my heart Drs all were impressed with Dr Wald. Thank you always!

August 20th, 2013

Saved my life

Spent lots of time with me, very great care.

August 6th, 2013

Really like this doctor.

Dr Wahl and his staff were a delight to work with. Everyone was pleasant, efficient, patient, kind and personally attentive. Dr Wahl was professional and personable and explained, in detail, everything relevant to my issue. He answered all our questions with patience and never made us feel rushed. He made us feel that we were his priority as long as we needed his attention. He was up front and honest with any negative information but in a gentle manner. At the conclusion of each visit, a patient receives a summary report of the visit with all the information discussed, including tests, diagnosis, medications, future appointments and recommendations; a wonderful bonus feature. I would highly recommend Dr Wahl to anyone.

May 14th, 2012

I called my cardiology office after hours with a heart rate of 30 beats per minute. The doctor on call told me I could wait until my next scheduled appointment in a month. The next day my low heart rate persisted. My sister who was a nurse gave me an EKG at her hospital and diagnosed me with heart block and told me to go the the ER. My own cardiologist does not have privileges at my sister's hospital so I decided to go the ER where he does practice. On the way I called my cardiology office, which was after hours by now, and got Dr. Michael Wahl. Instead of having any concern about my low heart rate or heart block, he was more upset my sister made a diagnosis (not a doctor heaven forbid!) and that I was not going to her hospital. I explained I only wanted my cardiologist and bascially hung up on him. I was terribly upset but he was scolding and harsh and uncaring. I needed and got a pacemaker. I would never willingly see this doctor.

July 5th, 2011