A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waldron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waldron, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldron graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Waldron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Waldron MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waldron practice?
- Dr. Michael Waldron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waldron practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Irving, TX.
See McKinney Pathologists.