A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waligora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waligora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waligora
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Waligora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waligora, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waligora graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waligora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Waligora DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waligora practice?
- Dr. Michael Waligora has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waligora practices Cardiovascular Disease near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Cardiologists.