Learn more about Dr. Michael Waligora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waligora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waligora
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Waligora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waligora, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waligora graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waligora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Waligora DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waligora practice?
- Dr. Michael Waligora has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waligora practices Cardiovascular Disease near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Cardiologists.