A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waligora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waligora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waligora, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waligora graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waligora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Waligora DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Waligora practice?
- Dr. Michael Waligora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waligora practices Cardiovascular Disease near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Glenview Cardiologists.