A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walkenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walkenstein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walkenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walkenstein, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkenstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Walkenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Walkenstein MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Walkenstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Walkenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walkenstein practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.