A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waller, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Waller MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Waller practice?
- Dr. Michael Waller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waller practices Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Cardiologists and Cumming Critical Care Practitioners.