Learn more about Dr. Michael Wallisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallisch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallisch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wallisch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallisch graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wallisch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Wallisch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Wallisch practice?
- Dr. Michael Wallisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wallisch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Carlisle Radiologists.