A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wallisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wallisch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallisch graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wallisch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Wallisch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Wallisch practice?
- Dr. Michael Wallisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wallisch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Radiologists.