A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walls
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walls Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Clare Medical Center
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Walls MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Walls practice?
- Dr. Michael Walls has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walls practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.