A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walls has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Luke Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Walls MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Walls practice?
- Dr. Michael Walls has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walls practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Florence Cardiologists.