Learn more about Dr. Michael Waltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltzman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waltzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waltzman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltzman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Waltzman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Waltzman practice?
- Dr. Michael Waltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Waltzman practices Otolaryngology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Otolaryngologists.