A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltzman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waltzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waltzman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltzman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Waltzman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Waltzman practice?
- Dr. Michael Waltzman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waltzman practices Otolaryngology near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Bridgeport Otolaryngologists.