Learn more about Dr. Michael Waltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waltzman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltzman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Waltzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waltzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Waltzman practice?
Dr. Michael Waltzman practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Weston, CT.
See Trumbull Otolaryngologists and Trumbull Surgeons.