Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing dr show details Amazing dr
May 9th, 2012

I was refered to Dr Wan for some ovarian cysts, he did surgery on me twice and both went great! I then got pregnant with my daughter and i contuned to go to him. He was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, i looked forward to every appointment with him. I love the office staff as well. I ended up needing a c-section (which Dr Wan performed) and that was great as well. Dr was offers a great sense of humor to help ese you through everything. Hes very knowledgeable and helps keep you at ease.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Wan is a very sharp intelligent doctor--he was able to diagnose my condition when I had gotten many other doctors giving me the wrong advice--he knew EXACTLY within minutes of examining me what the diagnosis was and his surgery/follow up was very good.

Wish he was still delivering babies show details Wish he was still delivering babies
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Wan is a wonderful doctor. He delivered both my children by c-section and I couldn't believe how quickly I recovered. He explained everything to me and didn't rush me out the door if I had any other questions I wanted answered. He even took time out of his busy schedule to talk to my crazy Mother. What doctor does that. He is a wonderful man and now that I am preganant again with my third I'm so sad that he doesn't do deliveries any more. I hope I can find a doctor as half as good as he:)

Mar 9th, 2011

3 years ago Dr. Wan performed a hysterectomy on me. I found him to be very caring and concerned. I would go to him again if the need arises.

Stay away!!! show details Stay away!!!
by cynthia on Mar 8th, 2010

This man has the worst bedside manner every! By my second trimester I wanted a new ob gyn but couldn't change! He was always rude and short! This was my 1st pregnancy and he would always say stop complaining being a mother is not easy! NO Really! No sympathy or empathy!

a true and real compassionate doctor show details a true and real compassionate doctor
by anoymous on Mar 2nd, 2009

my encounter with the doctor was a well satisfied experience. evidence based and clinical based were widely applied with excellent expertise.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 29th, 2009

I saw Dr. Wan with my first child and loved it! the only thing I would change is how much time he spends with the patient and not inducing labor so soon. I only went 2 days past my due date when he induced. but other than that he's a good doctor and fountain valley hospital is amazing!!