Dr. Michael Wan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2012
Amazing dr
I was refered to Dr Wan for some ovarian cysts, he did surgery on me twice and both went great! I then got pregnant with my daughter and i contuned to go to him. He was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, i looked forward to every appointment with him. I love the office staff as well. I ended up needing a c-section (which Dr Wan performed) and that was great as well. Dr was offers a great sense of humor to help ese you through everything. Hes very knowledgeable and helps keep you at ease.

July 18th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Wan is a very sharp intelligent doctor--he was able to diagnose my condition when I had gotten many other doctors giving me the wrong advice--he knew EXACTLY within minutes of examining me what the diagnosis was and his surgery/follow up was very good.

June 16th, 2011
Wish he was still delivering babies
Dr. Wan is a wonderful doctor. He delivered both my children by c-section and I couldn't believe how quickly I recovered. He explained everything to me and didn't rush me out the door if I had any other questions I wanted answered. He even took time out of his busy schedule to talk to my crazy Mother. What doctor does that. He is a wonderful man and now that I am preganant again with my third I'm so sad that he doesn't do deliveries any more. I hope I can find a doctor as half as good as he:)

March 9th, 2011
3 years ago Dr. Wan performed a hysterectomy on me. I found him to be very caring and concerned. I would go to him again if the need arises.

March 9th, 2010
Stay away!!!
This man has the worst bedside manner every! By my second trimester I wanted a new ob gyn but couldn't change! He was always rude and short! This was my 1st pregnancy and he would always say stop complaining being a mother is not easy! NO Really! No sympathy or empathy!

March 2nd, 2009
a true and real compassionate doctor
my encounter with the doctor was a well satisfied experience. evidence based and clinical based were widely applied with excellent expertise.

January 29th, 2009
Great Doctor
I saw Dr. Wan with my first child and loved it! the only thing I would change is how much time he spends with the patient and not inducing labor so soon. I only went 2 days past my due date when he induced. but other than that he's a good doctor and fountain valley hospital is amazing!!

April 24th, 2015