Dr. Michael Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wang?

September 30th, 2017

Excellent dr

Dr Wang is top notch. He takes care of me, my ex wife, my two twenty something children. He's been my eye dr for 30 years. He's a great communicator. He has top notch tools. I think he's a 'toy' geek, which means he buys the new medical toys as needed so you are treated with the latest technology. He did my cataracts at 40 after sending me to a UC Berkeley researcher for the underlying problem (they never found). I have glaucoma so I see him 3 times a year. He also diagnosed me with a detached retina ten years ago and rushed me over to another top notch dr, Dr. Eugene Lit, to have surgery that day. I must add that when something was wrong, like I couldn't see from the detached retina, his office told me to come in and they would 'squeeze' me in. That's a lot better then going to an emergency room. Dr Wang went to UC San Diego, and medical school at UC Berkeley. He's a treat.

November 27th, 2012

the world is brighter now

Dr Wang performed cataract surgery on my eyes recently. I have been somewhat reluctant to schedule this procedure. But I have to say that things went much better than I have anticipated. Dr Wang is an extremely skillful eye surgeon. I had a procedure for each eye. For each procedure my post operative recovery was very quick and totally painless. Only for a few hours I felt a very minor discomfort. The results are amazing. Before the operations Dr Wang discussed with me my lifestyle and my detailed needs for visual correction. Based on this discussion he implanted a lens in each eye such that I now have exactly the vision correction that I need. The world is brighter, I see details I have not seen for a long time.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.