Dr. Michael Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Ward takes the time to explain your condition and to answer any questions you may have.

April 3rd, 2013
Worst doctor EVER
I went to him when I was pregnant complaining of back pain. I was crying I hurt so bad. He gives me a script for Lortab with refills. ( Im pregnant hello!) He said it was a pulled muscle. Well my spine was misaligned and after i found a heaven sent chiropractor who put it back in alignment i was better! He doesnt listen or care about his patients. He should really consider retiring as he is by far the worst doctor.

June 9th, 2011
Dr Mike has been my primary care doc for 31 years.He is pretty straight forward in talking with people which some folks can't handle. He not only does NOT think he is a ladies man, because he is a good looking man, that has haunted him for years and interfered with some women's personal reaction to him. Never ever has he stepped over any lines! If he feels he needs to get you to a specialist, he does so, IF the patient is willing. Because I have had to deal with several long lasting strange health situations, he has been my lifetime. He helped me to find a maintaining balance of drugs,herbs,supplements,exercises and meditations which have enabled me to live life as best I can. Any failure has been on my part not following thru on his advice. Dr. Mike learned to read body and facial language along with verbal clues which let him know which patients actually want help and which people just want someone else to blame for their health. Any specialist who deals with he & his nurse will tell you they are more thorough,professional, & helpful than most primary care docs in relaying info to and from them.

May 6th, 2010
Told me I should be dead by now and he could do nothing more for me. Terrible bedside manner and thinks he's a ladies man...

January 22nd, 2010
Dr Ward has relocated to Utica Park; his new office is by the huge Walmart on Highway 75 closer to Glenpool. He was the Sapulpa Chiefains team doc for over twenty years and is fantastic; lots of personal care; good referrals sources and a wonderful staff