Dr. Michael Warlick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Warlick?

September 10th, 2017

Horrible attitude

Asked if I could change doctors after just two visits. Was told they would ask Dr. Warlick (he was not my dr). When I called to see what his response was, the receptionist was very rude and said they had already told me no which was not true. No one had contacted me by phone or mail. She told me that Dr. Warlick said that office policy is that a patient cannot switch doctors and if I didnt like it I could go to Bronson. I was only asking if I could switch. No reason for him and his staff to be so unprofessional and rude to me. Because of his arrogant attitude the and rudeness of his staff I will be going to Bronson Pulmonary Medicine now.

March 14th, 2017

One of the most caring doctors I have ever known. He is genuinely interested in all aspects of the patient's life. He never rushes me. He returns phone calls. Blessed to have found him

August 8th, 2017