Learn more about Dr. Michael Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Warner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Warner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Warner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Warner practice?
- Dr. Michael Warner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Warner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Media, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians and Exton Primary Care Doctors.