A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Warner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Warner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Warner practice?
- Dr. Michael Warner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Warner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Media, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians and Exton General Practitioners.