Dr. Michael Warner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Warner?

Actually cares about the patient

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Managed health care has been terrible for the physician-patient relationship. But Dr. Warner still cares about the individual. We think he's great.

n/a

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Dr. Warner has been my primary for about 10 years and he is the best diagnostician I have ever been to, he listens to what you say and is compassionate

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Warner for about a year now. About 6 months ago I suffered a sports related head injury that has caused me significant problems. I have been back to see Dr Warner multiple times in relation to this issue. He has always been helpful and innovative. Very patient with me and is always engaged in the visits. This man truly cares about the success of his patients and it shows. Very pleasant mood every visit. His nurse Stacy is also a very well informed individual who also seems to be genuinely invested in helping the people who come to the office. I have never experienced such a well rounded staff. The girls at the front desk are very nice and helpful in scheduling as well.

Terrific Doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr Warner is one of the best Doctors around. He is caring and intelligent.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

the best and most caring doctor you will find

Posted on March 12th, 2015

DR. WARNER IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Good listener

Posted on August 17th, 2014

Very good dr., spent alot of time, however he seems to be new at the office so I am sure once they give him more patients that time may not be available. He gets 5 stars for compassion and listening. This is extremly important if they are going to help you.

A doctor who cares about his patients

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr. Warner cares about his patients. He listens to them and takes time to explain his diagnosis. He is obviously very knowledgeable on medical conditions and specialists who could further help the patient. We drive a considerable distance to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Warner.

New office in media 610 565-7810

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr. Warner treats our entire family. He listens and is completely focused on his patient. We've been waiting to find him at a new office! Great Doctor.

Compassionate and Helpful

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I saw Dr Warner in the Devon days and found him to be exceptional. When I moved out of the area, I still kept him as my dr. When he left, I tried others but did not have the same rapport. As a note, I tried the John Young Way address to find him and they see he is not there. Will need to try to find him.

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

When I moved to the area 23 years ago I needed to locate a new physician. I was lucky to find Dr. Warner at Devon Family Practice and was so happy to find someone I trusted and felt comfortable with. When he left Devon and appeared at MLHC-Westtown, I was pleasantly surprised. It was closer to my home and I could switch to keep him as my primary. Now that he has departed from MLHC I am also hoping he continues his practice in the area.

Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr Warner is the most compassionate dr I have ever had the privilege of meeting. My entire family was under his care until Main Line health terminated ties with him in Oct 2013. My family is devastated and will not ever be a part of main line health. Dr Warner has helped my family (three generations) through many difficult health issues. We are lost without him!! We are anxiously awaiting for him to open a new practice as soon as possible!!!