Michael Warner MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Media, PA

• Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2016
Actually cares about the patient
Managed health care has been terrible for the physician-patient relationship. But Dr. Warner still cares about the individual. We think he's great.

November 15th, 2016
n/a
Dr. Warner has been my primary for about 10 years and he is the best diagnostician I have ever been to, he listens to what you say and is compassionate

October 7th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Warner for about a year now. About 6 months ago I suffered a sports related head injury that has caused me significant problems. I have been back to see Dr Warner multiple times in relation to this issue. He has always been helpful and innovative. Very patient with me and is always engaged in the visits. This man truly cares about the success of his patients and it shows. Very pleasant mood every visit. His nurse Stacy is also a very well informed individual who also seems to be genuinely invested in helping the people who come to the office. I have never experienced such a well rounded staff. The girls at the front desk are very nice and helpful in scheduling as well.

May 14th, 2015
Terrific Doctor
Dr Warner is one of the best Doctors around. He is caring and intelligent.

March 12th, 2015
the best and most caring doctor you will find

March 12th, 2015
DR. WARNER IS THE BEST!!!!!!

August 17th, 2014
Good listener
Very good dr., spent alot of time, however he seems to be new at the office so I am sure once they give him more patients that time may not be available. He gets 5 stars for compassion and listening. This is extremly important if they are going to help you.

August 6th, 2014
A doctor who cares about his patients
Dr. Warner cares about his patients. He listens to them and takes time to explain his diagnosis. He is obviously very knowledgeable on medical conditions and specialists who could further help the patient. We drive a considerable distance to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Warner.

April 24th, 2014
New office in media 610 565-7810
Dr. Warner treats our entire family. He listens and is completely focused on his patient. We've been waiting to find him at a new office! Great Doctor.

April 4th, 2014
Compassionate and Helpful
I saw Dr Warner in the Devon days and found him to be exceptional. When I moved out of the area, I still kept him as my dr. When he left, I tried others but did not have the same rapport. As a note, I tried the John Young Way address to find him and they see he is not there. Will need to try to find him.

January 22nd, 2014
When I moved to the area 23 years ago I needed to locate a new physician. I was lucky to find Dr. Warner at Devon Family Practice and was so happy to find someone I trusted and felt comfortable with. When he left Devon and appeared at MLHC-Westtown, I was pleasantly surprised. It was closer to my home and I could switch to keep him as my primary. Now that he has departed from MLHC I am also hoping he continues his practice in the area.

November 8th, 2013
Patient
Dr Warner is the most compassionate dr I have ever had the privilege of meeting. My entire family was under his care until Main Line health terminated ties with him in Oct 2013. My family is devastated and will not ever be a part of main line health. Dr Warner has helped my family (three generations) through many difficult health issues. We are lost without him!! We are anxiously awaiting for him to open a new practice as soon as possible!!!