A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Warrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Warrick, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Warrick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrick graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Todd Warrick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Warrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Warrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Warrick practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Pain Management Doctors and Sumter Anesthesiologists.