Learn more about Dr. Michael Warso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Warso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Warso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Warso graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Warso MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Warso practice?
- Dr. Michael Warso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Warso practices Surgery near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Heights Surgeons.