A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waszak is Excellent. Dr. Waszak has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waszak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waszak graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waszak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- St Joseph Med Ctr, Joliet, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waszak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waszak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Waszak practice?
Dr. Michael Waszak practices Family Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Joliet Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Waszak, Dr. Mitch Waszak, Dr. Myles Waszak, Dr. Michal Waszak, Dr. Mickey Waszak, Dr. Miles Waszak