A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Waszak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Waszak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Waszak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waszak graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waszak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leonard Waszak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Waszak practice?
- Dr. Michael Waszak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Waszak practices Family Medicine near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Family Physicians.