Overall Review

February 16th, 2014
I was so pleased to be able to get an appointment with Dr. Watkins .The Nurse was very thorough and pleasant .Dr. Watkins went over my test result so that I could understand what was going on and described the best course of treatment that he would recommend.I felt very comfortable and relieved. Bonus was he had a good sense of humor . I would recommend him easily .So glad he will do my surgery.

August 12th, 2011
My Hero Doctor
Dr. Watkins took me as a patient five years ago. I was scheduled to have my limb amputated at another hospital in three days. He asked me to give him an opportunity to treat me because he didn't believe it needed to be amputated. I followed his course of treatment which included hyberbaric chamber and stent implants. Five years later I still have my leg. He will always be my "hero" doctor. He goes above and beyond what is expected of him. He is thorough, kind, and takes the time to explain to you what is going on. I would recommend Dr. Watkins to anyone who was looking for a vascular doctor. I have never put my trust in any doctor as I have in Dr. Watkins and he will always me my "hero" doctor.

February 16th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor!
Dr. Watkins is a very kind, caring and knowledgeable man. I am very fortunate and blessed that I am under his care.The office staff both in Boston and Waltham are very helpful and courteous.