Learn more about Dr. Michael Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wax
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wax, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wax has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Wax MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wax practice?
- Dr. Michael Wax has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wax practices Medical Oncology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Oncologists.