Learn more about Dr. Michael Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wax
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wax, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wax has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Wax MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Wax practice?
- Dr. Michael Wax has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wax practices Medical Oncology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Oncologists.