A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wayne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayne graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wayne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Wayne DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Wayne practice?
- Dr. Michael Wayne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wayne practices General Practice near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Northville Primary Care Doctors.