A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weber, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Weber MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Weber practice?
- Dr. Michael Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherwood, AR.
See Sherwood Orthopedic Surgeons.