by Michael Osborn on Jul 17th, 2015

Surgeon solved problem others couldn't. Also has had performed 4 Surgeries that corrected traumatic orthopedic trauma from drunk driver. Excellent surgeon!!

The best amputation surgeon I ever knew show details The best amputation surgeon I ever knew
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Michael Weber,MD, PA, saved my life. He starved off a very bad infection when he amputated two fingers off my left hand in early 2012. He doesn't lecture. he doesn't preach. He heals. In a big way. He knows how to save your life when it matters. I have nothing to say but good things about not only his surgical skill, but his philosophy.###

Best Doctor Should be awarded show details Best Doctor Should be awarded
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. J Weber has operated on my husband for a little over a year in 9 in and outpatient surgeries as my husband injuries were staggering to heal slowing. Dr J Weber treated us like family. Hes quicker in the surgery than the time he gives himself. He is crystal clear and precise. Hes professional and left minimal scarring on my husbands leg. My husband is walking today with barely a slight limp from crushing his leg. I think Dr Weber needs an award of somekind. We just Love Dr. Weber. I am proud to have my husband healed but now we miss Dr. Weber.