A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wei, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ching-Sun Wei MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Wei practice?
- Dr. Michael Wei has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wei practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Oncologists.