Dr. Michael Weiner Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Weiner?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 24th, 2009

I went to see Dr.Weiner in Eau Claire WI. My Apt. was for ongoing problems with my right and left legs from 3rd degree burns. To begin with I waited 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled apt. time to see him. I met with him because he said he has delt with issues like mine before. After speaking with him he had absolutely no answers or advise for me. During our time together he didnt seem to listen to a thing I said to him and was very disrespectful. I would not suggest to anyone who is looking for advise or a answer for a problem they are having to see Dr.Michael A. Weiner. I am disgusted this guy is able to call himself a doctor. He has issues!

Metastatic Melanoma