A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Weiner practice?
Dr. Michael Weiner practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Weiner, Dr. Micheal Weiner, Dr. Michel Weiner, Dr. Mickey Weiner, Dr. Miguel Weiner, Dr. Mike Weiner