A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Weiner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Weiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weiner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Geriatric Doctors.