A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weintraub, FAAN, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Conversion Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Facial Paralysis
- Horner Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Weintraub FAAN, FACP, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Michael Weintraub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weintraub practices Neurology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Neurologists.