A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weintraub, MD, FAAN, FACP is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Conversion Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Facial Paralysis
- Horner Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Weintraub practice?
Dr. Michael Weintraub practices Neurology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Neurologists.