A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weitz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Weitz MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Weitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Weitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weitz practices Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Rheumatologists.