A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weitz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Weitz practice?
Dr. Michael Weitz practices Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Rheumatologists.