A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weldon-Linne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weldon-Linne, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weldon-Linne graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Weldon-Linne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Weldon-Linne MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Weldon-Linne practice?
- Dr. Michael Weldon-Linne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weldon-Linne practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See River Forest Pathologists.